Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Move Over Anthony Bourdain!

The Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman was recently given a mention on the Travel Channel website. Be sure to check out the complete article, "Pacific NW Wine Experiences," about the great wine country of the Northwest, including Columbia Gorge and Oregon's Willamette Valley to name a few.

Gourmand's Tour of Walla Walla - The Walla Walla Valley, which extends from Washington into a corner of Oregon, has the largest concentration of wineries in the state with 90 options to choose from. Get a preview of this region's wines from the Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman, a local woman who makes recommendations on the area's oldest wine blog ...

4 comments:

Cherie's Sewing Corner said...

I am from the wine country of Livermore, Ca. I have been to Walla Walla many times. I have never thought about it as having vineyards.I think it is great!

chefmikey90 said...

I was wondering something. I go to the CIA (Culinary institute Of America) And in the BPS(Bachelors Program) they offer a wines trip that is mandatory and sometimes they go to Oregon and I was wondering if they have ever been to your vineyard?

wild walla walla wine woman said...

Chef Mikey, I do not own a vineyard in Oregon, so unfortunately I cannot answer your question.
Cheers,
C~

Wine in Thyme said...

Walla Walla Wine Woman - I hope you'll head over to my blog and comment on my writing. You'll see I've covered a couple of the Walla Walla vineyards. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...